Tuition and Accommodation Fees:
|| Termly Tuition Fee
|Year 12 & 13 Humanities/Arts
|Year 12 & 13 Sciences
Day Students pay less by $150
- (a) Application Fee (one-off payment), UgShs. 50,000/= (New Students)
- (b) Admission Fee (one-off payment) US $100
- (c) Caution Fee, (one –off payment ) US $50
- (d) Medical insurance UgShs 100,000 per annum.
- (e) Sports Fee, (Games kit) UgShs 50,000 per annum.
All fee payments have to be made through ABSA BANK (Main branch, Kampala Road). US Dollars Account No. 0344248397 and UgShs. Account No. 0341399475. Pay slips are available at school.
DEADLINE FOR PAYMENT: Fees must be paid on or before the start of the first week of the term.
REFUNDS: Fees paid are non-refundable
FEES RELATED MATTERS: All matters relating to the payment of fees are to be brought to the Head of Finance in writing. Please note that the Bursar's office has no authority to decide on any fee-related matter without having gained consent from the Credit Committee. Payment of fees in advance for a Year attracts a 5% discount on the term's fees. Parents with more than 01 child at a time will receive a discount of 3% per child The Credit Committee's decision is final.
- (i) School uniform is available for purchase at the school
- (ii) All IGCSE and A’ Level Science students are required to purchase a lab coat at the school
- (iii) Students should report with a true Parent or Guardian and a receipt or bank slip for the term
- (iv) Students should bring a statement of results/results slip for any previous Examinations (where applicable), a recommendation from the former school and two passport photographs
- (v) Two pairs of black shoes
- (vi) For girls – two pairs of white ankle socks and a nightdress/pyjamas. For boys grey/black stockings.
- (vii) All students should have a set of smart, casual clothes; for boys black trousers and at least one smart, plain shirt with a collar. For girls, a dress or smart skirt and plain blouse.
- (viii) Mattress and bedding, plastic basin/bucket, soap, slippers, sports wear, flat iron, clipboard, pens, exercise books, Art materials (for art and design students) hangers and toilet rolls.
Please note; Radios and other electrical items are discouraged in the College. If found, they will be confiscated and withheld until the student’s final leaving day
|| George : +256791099543 or Justus: +256782851028