ADVISORY ON CORONA VIRUS (COVID-19)
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic and directives issued by the President of the Republic of Uganda and guidelines issued by the Ministry of Health, Vienna College Namugongo wishes to announce the following changes to its operations;
- We have introduced working remotely for our staff. Therefore, we have reduced the number of staff who are physically present during this Term 2 holiday break.
- For the safety of our minimal staff, we have put in place necessary precautionary measures like hand sanitisation and temperature gauges at entry points.
- Cambridge Examinations for IGCSE O’level and GCE A’level for May/June have been cancelled. A grade and certificate for each candidate will be issued for every registered candidate to reflect their efforts and abilities.
- The opening dates of our Term 3 as communicated in our End of Term Newsletter will be determined by the situation in the country and directives from the Ministry of Health and COVID-19 guidelines.
- e-Learning is going to be conducted through Google Classrooms. Please ensure your child has signed up and is logging in as per the Google Classroom schedule which will be sent to you.
We thank you for the continued support.
Together, let us fight COVID-19 pandemic; follow and comply with all Government directives and guidelines.